Freitag, Oktober 27, 2006

Wine, Uno, and Strategy.

So, I sit here at 11:00pm on a Friday night. What did I do my first Friday night in Europe while actually awake? I drank wine, played uno, and taught Dirk and Aneta what 'strategy' meant. All in all, it was a great night! I had the chance to go to Frankfurt with a couple other au pairs, but the idea of staying up all night in disco's really didn't appeal to me all that much. Hmm. I must be growing up. So, instead, I stayed home and played a hilarious round of uno with two crazy-in-love/drunk Germans. I love it! They are so real and romantic with each other. They are constantly badgering one another, trying everything in their power to make the other lose, yet they give shy smiles and winks across the table! Well, tomorrow is approaching fast, and I am exhausted! We are going to a town 90 kilometers away to participate in a festival celebrating the Brothers Grimm! How fun! I will have pictures as soon as I can!

Keine Kommentare: