Donnerstag, Oktober 12, 2006

8 days and counting... So I have embarked on the nearly impossible task of packing. Is it just me or does packing suck? A lot. I am trying to downsize my already overflowing suitcases, but I just can't seem to get it all in. Why do I do this to myself? Why do I think I will need everything I own? I need to just take the basics and not worry about the rest. Oh! And I can't seem to find my passport! Another thing to add to my to-do list. So please pray for me! I really need it right now. I feel like there is a tremendous amount of pressure on me right now and I don't really know why. I do know that I am very, very excited for this weekend to come!! Only 3 more days and life will be a brighter place... Ok. Enough procrastination! I need to get back to packing.

Keine Kommentare: